STRAIGHTNESS Verification USING LASER-SCAN-MICROMETERS
For straightness measurement we recommend at least three micrometers. To detect deviations in all directions, rotating the tube is typically acceptable along its longitudinal axis during inspection. This typically is the case when measurement takes place after the straightener.
Quality verification of the bending of the sample (mm per 1 m, 2 m or 3 m). It is also possible to verify the diameter and ovality. Optionally the system can be upgrated to certify lack of hook ends.
- Inline measurement during production in real time
- Non-contact and high precision
- Independent of vibrations due to synchronization of data sampling
- Intuitive software for high speed data evaluation
- Data logging for quality assurance
- Easy calibration
- High durability
- Low maintenance