FIMI Slitting lines
- Slitting Lines are designed to perform exceeding top quality standards in slitting of metal strips.
- The materials processed in FIMI slitting lines are:
- copper and brass
- stainless steel
- carbon steel
- The thickness can range from the thinnest alloyed steel, down to 0,10 mm, to the thickest carbon steel, up to 16 mm
- Strip Width, from the narrowest 400 mm to the widest 2’200 mm
- Coils Weight, up to 45 tons
- Line Speed, up to 700 m/min.
NOBS precision slitters (Strip thickness 0,05 – 3,00 mm)
Nobag are the only original manufacturer of Nobs® slitters which are considered synonymous with continuous precision slitting and stable value with minimal maintenance costs.
Automatic Separator System ASS10
Tool Assembly Robot PRCS20